Most of the lenders got several home loan products. This will lead to hundreds of products. In general, these are the major types of home loans:
Which loan is right for me?
When selecting the type of loan to apply for, you should firstly work out what features you need and which you do not. Are you confused about the number of home loan products available in the market?
When selecting a home loan type, the main things you need to consider are:
- Do I need to be able to make extra repayments?
- Do I need to be able to redraw any extra repayments I have made?
- Do I need easy access to my funds via an offset account?
- Do I need ATM access to my loan account?
- Can I prove my income? How banks assess self employed?
- Would I like the security of knowing exactly what my repayments are each month?
- Would I like to be protected from interest rate fluctuations?
- Is my loan large enough to negotiate a professional discount?
Find out more
Our mortgage brokers have sophisticated software and deep knowledge to help you choose the most suitable home loan.
Why waste your time researching online when you can call us on 1300 10 60 90 or enquire online and let us do the hard work for you!